Not everyone likes to do their holiday shopping at big box chain stores. The crowds, the neon, horrible music, bad food and drinks, and everything’s made overseas.
What if your shopping experience could be one with live music, local food and good drinks? Where you could find unique Austin gifts for your family, things that no one else will have. You’ll also feel great knowing your money went to supporting the funky vibe that you love about this city. Visit any of the shopping events below and I guarantee you’ll feel a whole lot better about getting out to brave the season.
- Renegade Craft Faire
- Over 125 makers will be in attendance
- November 28-29th, 10am-6pm.
- 1100 East 5th Street
- Music, Food, Coffee and Indie Crafts
- Jo’s Sinner Sunday Holiday Extravaganza
- November 29th from 12-5pm
- 1300 S. Congress
- Shopping from local South Congress vendors
- Live music and food.
- Santa will be on hand to pose for pictures in front of the “I love you so much” wall and in support of Operation Blue Santa, bring an unwrapped toy to receive a free coffee
- Slackerville Holiday Shindig
- Friday, December 4th
- 2209 S 1st St, Austin, Texas 78704
- Magical evening of music, nibbles and libations, firepits, and art
- Lady Bird Wildflower Center Wild Ideas Shopping Event
- Dec 4 – 6, 2015 Friday & Saturday – 9am to 5pm, Sunday – Noon to 5pm
- Hotel San Jose Holiday Pop-Up Shop + Party
Saturday, December 5 at 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- 1316 S Congress Ave, Austin, Texas 78704
- Drink and snack specials
- Truly Divine Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair
Saturday, December 5 at 7:00pm213 W North Loop Blvd, Austin, Texas 78751Arts, Crafts, Beer, Hot Cider and Tarot Readings
- 40th anniversary Armadillo Bazaar
- December 15 – December 24, 10am to 10pm daily
- Music festival and local art bazaar with beer and food. $8 for the day.
- Palmer Events Center, 900 Barton Springs Road, Austin, Texas 78704. Parking is available in the Palmer Events Center/Long Center garage for $8.
- Blue Genie Art Bazaar
- Nov 27 at 10:00am to Dec 24 at 6:00pm
- 6226 Middle Fiskville Rd, Austin, Texas 78752
- Free admission and parking.